The Sainte-Justine Circle’s Halloween hunt
It warmed our hearts to see so many of you — financial, IT, entertainment and service professionals from across the Montreal business community — assemble and deliver a superhuman performance in support of Sainte-Justine. After such a long event hiatus, it did us all a world of good to be together with you again!
The goal: Score the most points. Start and finish line at Victoria Square. Participants were guided to four different stations to tackle a series of challenges. Total time on the course per team: 1.25 hours.
The cause: Ensure children and families from throughout Quebec continue to have access to one of the highest standards of health care in the world, now and in the future.
The inspiration: Honour the real superheroes of Sainte-Justine — each and every patient, and the people who look after them.
The people: A total of 52 four-person teams, 208 participants in all, plus seven teams who took part in a strictly fundraising capacity.
The fundraising target: $250,000.
The final tally: More than $400,000.
- The event was carefully designed, structured and implemented to minimize pandemic-related risks.
- The race proved to be a truly unique and enjoyable team-building event.
- The level of engagement on the part of the Montréal business community, already big supporters of Sainte-Justine, was overwhelming.
- A total 1,500 donors generously contributed to the fundraising efforts.
- The day wrapped up with an après-hunt celebration, hosted by our partners at KPMG.
The 2021 Halloween Hunt for Sainte-Justine was a success in every regard, and it’s all because of you, our valiant superheroes!